Chat Access

r2b1

I cannot access chat. I am signed in, yet get an error message.

[#CHAT-02] You do not have access to our chat room.

Edited by r2b1

I cannot access chat. I am signed in, yet get an error message.

[#CHAT-02] You do not have access to our chat room.

r2b1 - I'm still trying to familiarize myself with this new board. On the old board members were placed into different groups - I don't even remember the names - the idea was to try to have ORU fans in one group, with access to more features, and non-ORU fans in another. The chat room was one of the features that ORU fans had access to that others didn't.

It may be that, as a somewhat infrequent poster, that you were not placed in the ORU fan group, and consequently, don't have access to the chat room. I've tried to find where the groups are delineated on this board without success. Keep in mind, the new board is still a work in progress, and not everything is set up yet.

I don't have the level of control to change members' group affilation. You will need to check with Dr. Cornelius on that. I'm certain that if that is the reason you don't have access to the chat room, he'll take care of it for you.