Maniacprez - read this!

EasyTELGuy

ManiacPrez, I see you surfing the board here...hey, I had an idea for you guys at tonight's game. It might give you some all new fresh material for the conference tournament:

SAY THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS WHEN GUYS ARE SHOOTING FREE THROWS. TALK ABOUT MESSING WITH YOUR SCHEMA AND YOUR FOCUS! WHATDYA THINK?

You might even sing it... :lol:

ETG

Hahahaha, I wish I would have gone to the board before the game, I was super busy today going to a review at 10, girls game at 2(in which I won $25 QuikTrip bucs, whooohooo!), then getting ready for the guys game... I'll try to work it into MidCon, I think its a great idea... I'm always up for suggestions!!

Alright, if you are taking suggestions... If we play Valpo again, I loved the "Shave those sideburns" when Dan Oppland does anything. Seriously, those are about the ugliest things I've ever seen. My two cents.

Just another suggestion if we play Valpo again:

Whenever Ron Howard does anything we need chants calling him "Opie", or "Richie Cunningham"

He thrives on "Opie" & "Richie Cunningham". Those are the nights he shoots lights out, so you might want to look at history & not repeat it.