IUPUI Down By 21

ValpoRick

We're listening to the IUPUI broadcast. Their announcer is kind of funny. Go SUU

Unbelievable! It's like Christmas in February...I know that IUPUI has come from behind by 20 or more this year but with 6:05 to go, fugettabout it! :-)

Unbelievable! Did I say that already? :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ValpoRick

• ORUIsbig

• tmh8286

• MrsSmith

Top Posters In This Topic

If we win the tournament it's the NCAA, if not we still get the NIT.

Mike just called to say how excited our coaches and players are! What a night :lol:

Really who would have thought this might happen when we started discussing it on the message board a few days ago?

The biggest thing is having a NIT bid in our back pocket.

Really nice to see some good things happening at the end of the season. Do you think our coaches will replay the Oakland miracle shot a few times for motivational purposes over the next week. It is a really great night and tomorrow the Eagles will need to get their tourney faces on and go finish the unfinished business.

orumom... sorry you couldn't see your coach tonight. It was cool and you should be proud!

This is unbelievable!

I could say it over and over...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE!...this is UNBELIEVABLE! :D8):shock::o:D:lol:

SU 83 IUPUI 59 with left 1:53 left. As the IUPUI announcer keeps saying "Its just been that kind of night." It is all over but the crying. Go Trojans!

Does anybody besides me view streaming audio as A MIRACLE FROM GOD????

Think about how it was just a couple of years ago - well, a little more than that, but we'd have to wait till tomorrow morning's paper to find out where we stood.

Now we come home, fire up the computer, and listen to the end of the most important game of the season for ORU.

It would have been a perfect day if the baseball team would have won too. Oh well - I guess we can't have everything. Go Eagles!!

No doubt TMH. Maybe that's why Mark Cuban became a millionaire for propogating streaming audio. And for the Mid Con tourney we get the 2nd coming - STEAMING VIDEO!!