What A Day in Brookings!

Old Titan

Hey, if you have to go to Brookings, South Dakota in the dead of winter, you might as well win a couple of basketball games while you're there!

Props the guys AND the ladies: "ONIONS!!" :rofl::clap::rofl::clap::rofl::clap::rofl:

AMEN!....Love it when ORU goes in to Brookings and both the Ladies and Men come home with big wins!..... :clap::clap::clap:

Quick - name all the teams in the Summit that have three league road wins. Oh wait, there's only ONE! :clap:

Just got back. Congrats. The best team and the best coached team won.

14 for 17??? Kidding me??? Tough to overcome that. And many, especially in the second half, were with a hand in the face. When we got it back to two and the crowd got going it was impressive to see Sutton slow it down and then you guys nail like 3 straight three's. It was one of those things, they were just going in. And few of those three's even hit the rim. SWOOSH!

Wolters with 32, basically did anything he wanted. No question is this kid the best PG and a 1st team All-Summit player. And only a true soph.

Thing was, I thought this was still a bigger game for us. Ya, you'd be 1-4 but you have alot of Summit cupcakes coming up. We have some tough ones coming up.

I think I was pretty accurate in my prediction that you guys would have the most intensity and look like you wanted it more.

And here is the great thing about CBB guys. We discussed this on our way back. You're 5-12. Big deal. You will be in SuFu and you will have to be beat to leave.

Oakland is king right now, fine. But there is no doubt in my mind, that after they demolish their first round opponent ,(most likely WIU, SUU or UMKC) they are going to have to beat two pretty solid teams to get to the Dance. IPFW, ORU, NDSU, SDSU, IUPUI....they can all give Oakland a helluva game. The title game? Whoever gets there to face Oakland is going to be deserving and should put up a helluva game.

This is what is exciting about this conference right now and hopefully in the future. It's not just ONE or TWO teams this year. We have some good teams. ORU will be great next year...NDSU and SDSU are both young and return alot...IPFW is headed in the right direction...IUPUI and Oakland will always field good squads....USD is committed and should be competetive right away. This is alot of fun and I am proud to watch this conference build. Can't wait til March.