Summit League Saturday

ron

Yeah....IUPUI gets beat by a mediocre Duquesne squad 81-54....IPFW gets hammered at Valpo by 16......not a great day for the Summit..... :(

NDSU is creeping up on Fresno State slowly. They have the momentum. At this point I think they will win the game. This is a good team. 61-56 for the Bulldogs with 9 minutes left. The Bison trailed by 12 at the half.

Maybe the Bison just stink..... :P

Maybe the Bison just stink..... :P

We'll see, I guess. Fresno State doesn't appear to be a very good team. Off game? Maybe. This probably knocks NDSU behind us on most lists as well.

This was a terrible day for the Summit. Our collective rpi just took a nosedive. The lone win was by UMKC playing North Dakota (not State for those watching very carefully :lol: ) which has an rpi only slightly better than Centenary's and they are not moving to D-3, just Big Sky. (Have I said that that worked out well for us yet? ;) ) The rpi thing is a killer. I hope the Summit does better this last week before Summit League play begins.