Great win over Missouri State!

Sterns78

Wow, what a great game! Listened to both the men's and women's game at the same time but the last 5 min of the girls game was so intense I had to listen to this one. I'm impressed. What a great job, everyone.

I chose the wrong game to follow, Sterns78! That's why I don't gamble - I'd never win!

Congrats to the ladies!! A HUGE win in a tough place to play (could you hear the obnoxious pep band on the broadcast?).

Should give them a badly needed boost after a string of tough losses.

Again, congrats to Coach Fink and staff, as well as the lady Golden Eagles!

Good win over a really good team. Shooting is still a little off, but that will come. Happy with the FT%, steals, and rebounding (esp. given their size). FT probably kept us in this game. Would like to see a few more bench points, but Dom hit the boards pretty good and that helps.

Good road win tonight....TheEagleman is glad to see other players besides Kevi and Jaci contributing...a true team effort tonight but Kevi led with 29....she's the best!.... :inlove::inlove::inlove: (enjoy that, R2!)....

Good win over a really good team. Shooting is still a little off, but that will come. Happy with the FT%, steals, and rebounding (esp. given their size). FT probably kept us in this game. Would like to see a few more bench points, but Dom hit the boards pretty good and that helps.

Yes. Dominique seems to be playing much better. She played well against Houston and it looks like the same at Mo. State.

If she continues to imporve, that will be a HUGE boost for us. We need her size and athleticism!

I wish I'd been at this game. I was at the WNIT game last spring, and it was painful to watch us lose. What joy it would have given me to see them win in that arena!

Revenge is sweet!!!....Praise the Lord!.... :D

Good road win tonight....TheEagleman is glad to see other players besides Kevi and Jaci contributing...a true team effort tonight but Kevi led with 29....she's the best!.... :inlove::inlove::inlove: (enjoy that, R2!)....

Others have been contributing and maybe I could stomach your old man crush if you recognized that. No, on second thought, I still couldn't because it's just creepy.

I'm not goo-goo over Kevi like most are, but it's not 'creepy' for someone to admire the physical appearance of another.

Now, if Eagleman shows up in Tulsa, wearing an I Love Luper t-shirt and follows her around campus, then you'd have something to get creeped out about.

Congrats ORU! good to see that kind of win, from what should be another fantastic ORU WBB team. A win over a top 100 RPI team OOC helps all the Summit leaders.

Good success in your Summit opener this weekend.