1430 The Buzz

ORob1

Anyone know if the problems with the BUZZ have been fixed? I'm a bit nervous about missing the game Saturday night. If memory serves they struggled early in the season last year too. Fortunately I was able to catch the games on our opponents site but I'd obviously prefer to listen to Mark Neely if given the choice. Should be a great matchup against the Ags. Go Big Blue!

What problems has the buzz been having and does ORU have a game at home around Thanksgiving?

The Buzz's online listening link has not been functioning so the out of towners can listen in. It will play the commercials, but when it's time for the game to start we get dead air. It works fine on the am dial for regional folks, but they haven't been able to get it going yet online. Nov 19- Utah State. Nov29- St. Gregs

The team leaves for the Great Alaskan Shootout this Sunday & will not return until the next Sunday. I know we will have some television coverage, ESPN2 & ESPNU, but hopefully it will still be on the Buzz.

The radio station moved, so the phone service and equipment were also moved. I think they will be getting it tweaked soon.

Mom:

Does that mean I should not expect it to be working for Saturday Night's game? If not I won't bother leaving the Bama vs. Auburn party early....I'd much rather hear my beloved Eagles if I can though. Roll Tide and most of all, GO BIG BLUE!

Rob

Has anyone tried e-mailing the webmaster? His e-mail address is on the site, I was gonna do it last Saturday but figured he wouldn't get it till Monday.

I'm soooo looking forward to the team being on TV in Alaska. In a land where Monday Night Football starts at 6 and the "late" games on Sunday start at 1, it'll be nice to get to watch a game at a fairly normal hour.

Higgins has assured me everything is a go for Saturday night. You can go home early or borrow your host's pc.

:D mom