Utah Basketball Information

ORUTerry

Not sure if anyone in the state will be focused on this game tomorrow - Utah plays BYU (football) at 3:30 in a huge rivalry game.

Yeah....that Utah-BYU game is huge.....a friend of mine who lives in SLC had no idea that the basketball team was playing ORU tomorrow night because total focus is on the football team right now....by the way, Is TheEagleman the only one to notice an error in the game notes for the Utah game on the ORUGoldenEagles.com website?...in listing our record against Mountain West opponents it states ORU has never played UNLV....au contraire, my friends....we lost to UNLV during my freshman series in a game played out in Vegas....86-80 and as TheEagleman recalls, it was a tough loss.....somebody needs to tell the SID to do his homework a little better....or check with TheEagleman first.... ;)

No, the Mountain West certainly did not exist but the statement in the articles lists ORU's record against CURRENT MWC teams and states we have never played UNLV...... :geek:

Solo,

I've spent a fair amount of time looking and I've come up empty. I was hoping that the Utes' website would offer some kind of streaming since many of the more big time schools stream off their local TV. I'm going to see if anyone I know in SLC has a sling box.

Otis

Why not just enjoy Geoff Haxton on the radio call?

Just pretend it's 1977.

Because I live in Dallas and I'm tired of Elive driving me crazy :envy: