Mid Con Tourney Ticket ?

TU Hurricane

Will there be discounted tickets for the Mid Con Tourney? Say for example pick up a coupon at Wendy's, etc.

Go Roos :lol:

Thanks.

I'm not sure, but I haven't heard that there would be. You could check with the Tulsa Sports Commission at 560-0205 to find out for sure.

What's up with "Go Roos"? Come on, man! Us Tulsans gotta stick together!!

A buddy of mine is a UMKC fan and I've adopted them as my team. I don't mind paying full admission for a session. Parking is free, correct?

I am an ORU baseball fan though. I've been sold a junior ticket without asking for one at Johnson Stadium before LOL. I don't know if that is a compliment.

Guest EagleBackr

...call me cynical, but I'm wondering if this whole thread is a joke. A TU fan says he's wondering if he can get discounted tickets to come cheer for UMKC? Please. If he's not just trying to get fodder for a post over on the TU board about how "they're giving away tickets to that sorry Mid-Con tournament", then he's at the very least showing questionable judgement coming on the ORU message board ASKING FOR HELP getting tickets to come cheer AGAINST the Golden Eagles! Hey, call your "buddy" at UMKC - see if HE can help you get a discounted ticket!!

If I post info obtained in this thread on the Hurricane board, ban me.

You are surprised a TU fan isn't rooting for ORU basketball? Wow. Stop the presses.

How is saying Go Roos any different from a UMKC fan coming onto this board and asking the same question?

My apologies if I offended anyone. Thanks again for your help.