Home opener

oruvoice

Don't forget the women's home opener is next friday with a NOON tip-off.

Will have about 4,000 elementary school kids in the building. Makes for an OUSTANDING atmosphere. If you can attend, you will enjoy!

4,000 Kids?....good luck getting into the rest rooms..... :P

4,000 Kids?....good luck getting into the rest rooms..... :P

Yeah, but the concession stands did land office business!! Hope they didn't run out of hot dogs!!

Ladies put on quite a show today, winning 110-54, I think. Blistering defense and running, pressuring, driving offense till the final seconds of the game. UTA had to feel like they'd run into a buzz saw!!

Yeah, we played decent and scored 110.

When this team start 'clicking', we could see some 130's this year.

It's pretty impressive when your Steals/Turnover ratio is 1.5!!!

Nice win for the Lady Eagles...and 28 for Kevi..... :inlove::inlove::inlove: ......let's hope the men can make it an ORU sweep later on.... :sweat:

Yeah, we played decent and scored 110.

When this team start 'clicking', we could see some 130's this year.

I'd agree, voice. I saw them play better at times last year. But still an outstanding effort. Cutting down on turnovers as well - 14 TO's, compared to 23 assists and 21 steals.

We missed a number of gimmes under the basket that would have easily put the score near 120.

You've got to love the Golden Eagle defense. By the second half UTA gave up on running ANY sort of offense - they just put the ball in the hands of their shooters, took it coast to coast and hoped for the best.

Most undemonstrative coach I've EVER seen, men's or women's. She never challenged a call, an out of bounds, ANYTHING!! Do you know what was up with that, voice? She didn't get a warning early or something that I missed, did she? There were quite a few calls I would have at least asked a ref about, and that a lot of coaches would have gone ballistic about. But she just sat on the bench and talked to her players. Maybe she was resigned to the outcome and didn't figure arguing would make much difference.

Followed up by 120 against North Texas, a better team than UTA.

115 point average. Would like to see us raise that average against TU!