2010-11 Men's Basketball Prospectus

ORUTerry

So how does Chris Angsomwine get to wear #30?....sorry but that's pathetic.....Caleb Green is one of the top 5 players ever to wear the ORU uniform.....#30 needs to be retired or at least not worn for a long time......but giving it to this guy?.....oh brother..... :^):^):^)

Well, maybe not retired...but giving #30 to Angsomewine?....geez...... |(

I'll grant you a point on that one. Maybe quality players like Caleb should get a 10 year window for the jersey to

be set aside. Kind of a off the table honor.

Caleb and Ken Tutt both deserve to have their jerseys retired, but until they do, their numbers are fair game.

TheEagleman understands that there are a limited amount of available numbers in college ball....so you can't retire the number of every very good player...only the greats deserve to be retired....Fuqua...Roberts...Acres....Sutton....does Caleb belong with those guys?...well, he's certainly close but probably not....seems to me that ORU should wait at least another few years before giving out his #30 and certainly not to a probable stiff like Angsomewine.... |(

Has everybody shown up for classes beginning this week?....sure hope so............. :worried:

This was more fun when OT announced it and it led to multiple Steve Martin quotes.

Wasn't me - it was Navin R. Johnson.

Green's jersey should hang from the rafters. I can't believe there would even be a debate about it.

TheEagleman agrees, Bogus....#30 should be up there....Caleb Green was one of the top 5 ORU players of all time.... ;)

TheEagleman agrees, Bogus....#30 should be up there....Caleb Green was one of the top 5 ORU players of all time.... ;)

I'd love to take credit, Eagleman, but I think Terry has it right!! :^):)

Whoops....sorry, I meant Terry......Caleb Green's #30 needs to go up in the rafters....TheEagleman knows that numbers are limited by the NCAA and maybe it can't be totally retired....but it should only be given out to special players....Chris Angsomewine?...no offense to the young man and I hope he turns out to be half the player Caleb was....but come on.....not happening.... |(