Happy Father's Day!!!

theeagleman5

A happy father's day to all the dad out there!....and if your dad is still around, honor him today.....EaglemanSr was a great man of God and went home to be with the Lord back in 2007....he also loved ORU sports especially the basketball team....in 1973 he drove up to Madison Square Garden with my sister to watch ORU beat Memphis in the NIT.....and in 1977 he drove to Virginia Tech with TheEagleman to watch the Titans beat the Hokies back when Anthony Roberts was the star on the team....I will never forget introducing my dad to Coach Jerry Hale and the Coach invited us to shoot around that afternoon and insisted that we be his guests at the game...got us some great seats on a night when the temperature in Blacksburg was about -10....fond memories of my dad....TheEagleman can be a pest sometimes but I appreciate all of you for putting up with my antics...if you have any memories to share about your dad....love to hear it!.... :)