Can IUPUI win out?

tmh8286

When was the last time a Mid-Con team finished the conference season with only one loss?

How about 1993 and Cleveland State?

If IUPUI is able to do it it would be an amazing fete indeed!

And as Hunter said tonight, he isn't resting anybody. They're going to practice the same way they have all season, and the members of the team are going to play the same minutes they have been playing all season.

The tough game will be at Southern Utah.....but I don't think it's out of the reach to win the next two.

Right now we're aiming just for the next game so we know we're not sharing the conference crown with anybody else. :wink:

As much as I don't want to give props to another mid-con team, IUPUI has that "something" this year. I would be shocked if the Jags lost one, I expect them to be 15-1 when they come back to T-Town. Just don't construe this to think that the Jags will go to the tourney. The road to the NCAA's still goes both literally and figuratively through Tulsa.

When was the last time a Mid-Con team finished the conference season with only one loss?

How about 1993 and Cleveland State?

Nope.

The 2001-2002 VU Lady Crusaders finished 13-1.

Then they got steamrolled by Sarah Judd.

I think he was referring to the men's side. I think IUPUI probably will win out. Impressive that a team might go 15-1, surprising that it'll be IUPUI. I don't think any of us expected them to do that well. I think Hunter may have another Coach of the Year in the bag unless the Jags really choke and lose the rest of their games by 20+ each. Not gonna happen.