Sean Jarrett on Drillers Roster

Old Titan

Sean Jarrett, former hard-throwing closer for the Golden Eagles, is listed on the opening-day roster of the Tulsa Drillers.

Can't wait to take in a game at the new ONEOK Stadium - it's getting rave reviews, and nobody runs a minor-league club better than Chuck Lamson.

Right about now I'm regretting not being a part of opening night at the new Driller Stadium. I'm sure that the folks there tonight are having a wonderful time. It couldn't be a more beautiful evening - no wind, temp in the mid- 60's, absolutely delightful. The husband of one of the ladies that works for me works for the company that made the signage for the new stadium, and they were going to be in the new "club seats" behind home plate tonight. She's no sports fan - far from it - but she was excited to be a part of the event, and some of that really rubbed off on me today.

Just wanted to point out to those that might be interested in seeing the new stadium in action, the game is televised locally on CW 12/19 (channel 12 on cable, 19 otherwise). If you're out of the area you can watch the same broadcast on line here.

Headed to the bottom of the fifth, the drillers trail Corpus Christi Hooks, 0-1.

Bruce Howard and John Holcomb doing the broadcast.