Pics from last night's win over Texas

ORUTex

Finally! I figured out that I've been to something like 8 straight losses to the Horns at Disch-Falk, so I felt much better last night. I took a couple of pics on my phone at the end of the game - didn't turn out great, but here they are.

Bad Moon Risin' for the Horns (bottom of the 9th):

post-77-12989163770445_thumb.jpg

Postgame prayer (and losing Eyes of Texas):

post-77-12989163781202_thumb.jpg

Scoreboard (very blurry, but you can sort of make out ORU 3, Texas 2):

post-77-12989163782808_thumb.jpg

GREAT pics, Tex!! You don't mind if I put on a little CCR while I enjoy them, do you? ;)

Excellent picture of the guys kneeling after the game - all heads appear to be bowed - which I love seeing. Not always the case at JLJ, but that's okay. Boys will be boys!! 8)

Love the CCR. I wish I would have gotten a pic 10 minutes earlier or so - when the moon was first coming up, low in the atmosphere, it had a very reddish tint. You could almost call it burnt orange. I wasn't convinced it was a good sign at the time, but it turned out okay.

Nice to see ORU finally get a win over "LOWLY" Texas..... ;)

Tex - I tried to rescue the scoreboard pic - it was a no-go. I'm not all that adept at repairing pics, I just have a couple of programs that I can manipulate them with a bit. Nothing I did really improved the scoreboard picture. Sorry about that!!