Shameless Self Promotion

ORU Eli

If any of you are regular blog readers, I ask you to stop by my blog if you get a chance and read. I started earlier this week but plan on posting 3-5 times a week and just see what it turns into. I will warn that some content would not be endorsed by the university nor do my target readers tend to be much older than I am - I have a bit of an off-the-wall, youthful sense of humor so some people get it, some don't. I have a passion for writing that I'm just really starting to discover so I decided the best way to try to develop that was just force myself to write regularly. I'm trying to get the viewership up on my blog over the next few months and then, if I'm successful, see what other avernues it takes me down. Much appreciated.

http://brandonhoward.wordpress.com

Nice blog, Eli....TheEagleman could care less if Ellen is gay...she's pretty funny....i don't have to live with her and her lifestyle is her choice...she will have to face the Lord some day....besides, she does get some really hot chicks....have to respect that.... ;)