SDSU comes back to Oklahoma

MrsSmith

Bad draw.... they are playing OU in Norman. Good luck with that - SDSU will be playing 5 on 6.

I wonder if that would have been our game as well if we had pulled out the game against SDSU.

I doubt it.... although we did play them there (in the NCAA Tournament) several years ago. The absolute worst refereed game I have ever seen in any sport. I think the refs either had money on the game or had orders to make sure OU won the game. ORU was leading late in the game and then Krista-Reagan (our best player) gets two quick fouls - and fouls out of the game. OU's best player (who played a physical style) had one foul the whole game. Absolute travesty.

I've watched games before that were so well played, I hated to see either team lose.

But this may be one of the few games I can remember where I would hate to see either team win. :lol:

Come to our Alumni event and I will buy you a beer.

Yeah, look for me there: I'll be the guy with the dark hair. ;)

I doubt it.... although we did play them there (in the NCAA Tournament) several years ago. The absolute worst refereed game I have ever seen in any sport. I think the refs either had money on the game or had orders to make sure OU won the game. ORU was leading late in the game and then Krista-Reagan (our best player) gets two quick fouls - and fouls out of the game. OU's best player (who played a physical style) had one foul the whole game. Absolute travesty.

Jacks are concerned about the possibility of homer reffing at OU. Jacks got hosed in the Baylor game at Texas Tech court, and lost by 1 to Baylor. Can see that it could be worse in the actual home court in Norman.

Best of success to the WBB teams -Eagles, Jacks and Roos in their post season runs!

Reffing nowhere near that of the Baylor robbery of last year.....that was just unreal (BU - 0 FG's first 10 minutes). But you no doubt knew who the home team was tonight. SDSU lost by 11 (was a 7 pt game w/ :11 left until SDSU fouled twice) so it was respectable. This after we had the 2nd best record in the nation, top 15 ranking, and we get a 7-seed in Texas in a 4-team pod w/ three other Texas schools. Gee, thanks.

OU is simply better. No doubt. Some great athletes. They played a great schedule this year (up on UConn w/ 8 mins to go).

But why wasn't the SDSU crowd allowed behind the SDSU bench? There was a strong group there that were shown on TV just twice. Man, WCBB is frustrating.