To Boy And DeadBirdBckr

ValpoRick

rlh had to come over here one time when he was falsely accused by one of those two people who have the mentality of a trout. Now I have to as well because Boy has made some false accusations against me. Here is my reply to him and his buddy on the valpo board. Sorry if this offends anyone but I don't take kindly to false and idiotic charges of racism made against me.

Are you the same guy who tried to call rlh a racist because he chose Oppland over Greene as an MVP candidate? Or was that your buddy deadbirdbacker, who by the way called crusaderfan08 a "cracker." This is typical hypocrisy that comes from just a few of the Oral Roberts and Bob Jones evangelical gene pool of self-righteous hypocrites.

From you two Valpo haters who are now trying to be the friend of those whom you have disrespected and ridiculed by riding on a phony racist charge is laughable but not unexpected.

Let me just tell you and your moronic-behaving friend that the next time you see me at the game if you are in Valpo, I want you to come up to me just about the time my good friend Jay Pheiffer and his beautiful wife and children and I are renewing our friendships. Notice the genuine love and respect I have for Jay and his entire family, especially those two cute little kids, Jason and Paige. Oh by the way, he's black.

And if you would like, I could put you in touch with a black woman who I dated many, many years ago. Now I know you folks over at ORU and Bob Jones University might not think that's Kosher and all, but you just don't have a clue and you and WH should try and do a little investigating before making an ass out of yourselves.

And let me tell you about those black and Hispanic men who I went to Vietnam with who were my friends and some of them died which hurt very much.

And let me tell you that I lived in California in a commune where the white population was in the minority and I hung around all kinds of people of different backgrounds and my best friends were black men. We did everything together - work, sports, trips to the mall, ran on the beach.

So Boy, you don't have a clue what you are talking about and should just go back where you came from and quit acting like the a self-righteous jackass redneck that you seem to be!

And by the way, you apparently are not bright enough to know this but most people who hate other people because of the color of their skin don't mind that others know. They certainly would not try and defend themselves against charges made against them for that. They tend to be proud of their bigotry.

And most people who know me know that I am a straight-shooter and if I didn't like purple people or black people that I would be up-front about it.

And I don't like you or deadbirdbacker. Both of you are infantile troublemakers and most of the folks on your own board don't like you. I've been told that in personal messages and from others I know. Most of the people over there are good folks but you two tend to smell up the place. But that's just life. There are always bad smells that we have to put up with. Go back to your unclean dirtybird nest.

Guest EagleBackr

...I haven't been on the Valpo board in a couple of days, so I have no idea what this particular rant is all about. It seems to concern VCboy, not me. But, for the record - it's true: on Saturday, I called one of their posters a "cracker" on the Valpo Forum after he posted a picture of a monkey in a tree with Ron Hunter's face "photoshoped" onto it, immediately following a post where he called Hunter and Chicago State Head Coach Ron Jones "monkeys" for their sideline antics. In hind sight, I am truly sorry that I called him a "cracker". Because what I SHOULD have called him was an ignorant, in-bred, redneck, hillbilly bigot. My sincere apology to everyone for the oversight...

P.S. For what it's worth, the "some of my best friends are _________" defense is one of the oldest - and lamest - in the book....

lots of tension on the board the past couple days...i think we should just settle down and have a margarita. I like mine with salt on the rocks.

I thought I'd re-post what I said on the Valpo board so everyone here can see what Rick is ranting about.

Vcboy2000:

"...the truly guilty party often lashes out in fervor at his antagonist in an attempt to reverse the exposure that has been brought upon himself by actions that he now regrets."

-Ben Franklin

I commend the Valpo poster that expressed his unintent to offend his brother, and then bowed out like a gentleman. Like the great ceo, Jack Welch used to say about character all the time, " You, young man, have got what it takes to get to the top and last long there!"

See you guys in two weeks!

That was my post in full.

Valpo Rick: This is typical hypocrisy that comes from just a few of the Oral Roberts and Bob Jones evangelical gene pool of self-righteous hypocrites.

You know what Rick, I love Oral Roberts and the university and consider it an honor to be compared to him. Sure he is a man that has made many mistakes like we all have, but he has also accomplished so many great things. That's all i'll say about that. Your post was very funny though.