Michael Graham - ORU Grad

ORUTerry

Michael Graham is a Boston radio host and also writes a column in the Boston Herald. Evidently he has been criticizing the DA's office that did not prosecute the woman shooter who killed three people at an Alabama university for actions/events that transpired 10+ years previously. It seems that when she lived in Massachusetts, she accidently killed her brother with a pump action shot gun (shooting him three times0 and subsequently threatened a mechanic with a gun.

Read comment #11 and the slur against ORU. What is it with elitists and their worship of ivy-league educations? I have met and worked with a lot of ivy-leaguers and I have not been that impressed.

Link

I remember Michael Graham while he was a student as at ORU. I never understood him or could follow his ideas. One time he was interviewed by the Tulsa media the day OR had the March Against Cancer and the students, staff walked around the City of Faith. I still have the book marker I received from that day (it was very cold outside). He said that OR was a "cult" figure and said a couple of other embarrassing comments to the reporter, which they loved. When I saw him on television that night, I figured, what was he doing here if he really believed we were all doped following a cult leader? I wouldn't be a student at a school of a cult leader.

As for the ivy league comment, I agree with you on that one! I've met many folks from ivy league schools and I'm not impressed either. There is as much prejudice on their side as any one else has. Even more, I believe! I could tell some stories on that thought but I think you all know what I mean!