SDSU - 68

Oakland - 81

NDSU - 72

IPFW - 68

UMKC - 56

IUPUI - 46

SUU - 45

Western Illinois - 50

With SDSU's loss, ORU only needs to win one of their last two games to clinch the Summit League championship.

With SDSU's loss, ORU only needs to win one of their last two games to clinch the Summit League championship.

Just another reason to make the trip to Kansas City on Saturday - Kevi breaks the League's single-season scoring record and ORU clinches its first women's regular season crown!!

Thank you Becki Francis and the Lady Grizz for helping us out!!

Kevi is now 3rd in the nation in scoring at 25.9 PPG....she's 1 PPG behind Delle Donne of Delaware....we need KL to have a couple of big games this weekend....as a team, ORU is #1 in the nation in team scoring a full 2 pts ahead of Oregon... :)

Kevi is now 3rd in the nation in scoring at 25.9 PPG....she's 1 PPG behind Delle Donne of Delaware....we need KL to have a couple of big games this weekend....as a team, ORU is #1 in the nation in team scoring a full 2 pts ahead of Oregon... :)

For those who don't know about Delle Donne: she was a top signee of uber-power Connecticut, but left school and gave up basketball before resurrecting her career at Delaware. If she was still at a major school, she would be garnering national Player of the Year consideration (for all I know, she may be getting that sort of attention, even where she is).

Which just goes to show what kind of company Kevi is running with - and belongs with.

The great thing is that Kevi is not the only good player on the team. In the games I have watched, the women (including Kevi) play unselfishly and always seem to make the extra pass. The team chemistry appears to be strong from what I can see on the court. I think the style of play that Finkbeiner employs (as well as winning) will keep his players happy.