Florida International

TrueBlue82

ORU's season-opening opponent, Florida International, started their own season tonight with a 10-3 win over Maryland. The Golden Panthers and Terps will play a three-game set this weekend.

First two weekends at FIU and Baylor will be tough tests for our guys.....we'll see early what ORU is made of..... ;)

FIU sweeps the Terps, closing out the weekend with a 4-1 win. They will come into the ORU series with a .477 batting average and a 1.00 ERA. Should be an excellent test for Coach Walton and the Eagles.

We've had heavy rains here, which might have thrown a monkey wrench into preparations for opening weekend next week. One more reason to be thankful for the new practice facility. ;)

Just a reminder: I have the chat set up to run during the baseball games this season. It will make it easier to follow the team and Haxton on the road to Omaha.

I know that ORU isn't broadcasting this weekend, but is there any way to keep up with the games?

We're hoping to go down for the Baylor series.

I know that ORU isn't broadcasting this weekend, but is there any way to keep up with the games?

We're hoping to go down for the Baylor series.

Looks like FIU will have live stats:

Live Stats ORU vs. FIU

If I'm reading things right, you can also sign up for video of the games (all three) for $8.95 (1 month "Panther Pass")

Streaming Video

(Sign-up on right)

If there is a FIU live stat or a radio broadcast running it will probably be best to hang out in the live chat... that way people will be able to relay info to those who don't have access.

2 of 3 at FIU this weekend would be nice....a sweep would be even better!.....go Blue!... ;)