ORU v. W. Illinois

OKC Eagle

Unless my monitor is really messed up, the ladies are wearing pink uniforms tonight. Western is putting up a much better fight than IUPUI.

Much better fight is relative when you're comparing it to a 114-43 drubbing...

In related news, the Golden Eagles have once again taken over the #1 national spot in Scoring Offense at 85.6 ppg. The team also leads the nation with 15.8 steals per game, while Kevi tops the nation with 4.4 individual steals per game and is second in scoring at 25.7 ppg (a Delaware player is at 25.8 ppg).

Yeah, UCONN and Virginia ladies also wearing pink for Breast Cancer Awareness....ORU pounds WIU tonight by 82-52....we retain first place...wonder how many my girl Kevi had?.... :inlove::inlove:

Right at her average....she could become the first ORU basketball player to ever lead the nation in scoring....I am fairly sure we've never had anyone of any sex do that....love that Kevi!..... :inlove::inlove:

Unless my monitor is really messed up, the ladies are wearing pink uniforms tonight. Western is putting up a much better fight than IUPUI.

I was there, and they were wearing white. Need to check the color balance on your monitor . . . ;)

Actually, the pink and purple made for a colorful matchup.

Much better fight is relative when you're comparing it to a 114-43 drubbing...

We were down 10-8 at the first timeout when I wrote that. I guess we just wanted W. Illinois to feel they were doing well. They were actually handling our press fairly well early on, but that defense just seems to wear teams out, especially when you have 10 who can all play.

It's interesting that we scored 82 points in both games against Western. They scored 57 against us at home, 52 at our place. The two match-ups must have been pretty similar.