These girls are amazing! Oakland win was huge.

Sterns78

Listened to the game while working in my home office on Saturday afternoon. What an exciting team we have. I am looking forward to Homecoming so I can see them in person for the first time this year. Incredible win and congratulations to the team and coaching staff.

Also, I had difficulty securing women's tickets through the Homecoming registration page. Will resolve that when I get up there.

Sterns,

Please read the post regarding the gilrs senior night promotion. I can get you and your friends/family free tickets....... Send me an a name and the number of tickets you want left and I will leave them for you at will call for the senior night girls game Feb. 20th

Jeff Jones

Fill TheEagleman in on what happened with the ladies today....didn't hear anything..... :o

Ladies were down by 19 (49-30 i think). Kevi Luper took over ... steals. Big comeback.

Hey Jeff, I'm in Dallas and won't be able to make Senior night. I will forward news to the ORU students however.

31 for Luper....can you say, ALL AMERICAN!..... :inlove::inlove::inlove: