2009-2010 Bobblehead...

Dr. Cornelius

Kevin Ford bobble head is a masterpiece

2/4/2010 1:42:00 PM

If you haven’t seen the new Kevin Ford bobblehead doll, it’s a hoot. I think it’s the best in the eight-year series

(read the rest)

fordbobble.jpg

---------------------------------------------

We should work out a system for out of town message board fans to be able to get a K-Ford bobblehead.

Kevin Ford bobble head is a masterpiece

2/4/2010 1:42:00 PM

If you haven’t seen the new Kevin Ford bobblehead doll, it’s a hoot. I think it’s the best in the eight-year series

(read the rest)

fordbobble.jpg

---------------------------------------------

We should work out a system for out of town message board fans to be able to get a K-Ford bobblehead.

I'm with you on that. ;)

If any of our out of towners want a K-Ford bobble head, I can usually get my hands on an extra one. Last year a couple posters sent money via paypal, and I mailed them a couple bobble head dolls the day after the game. I'll only charge shipping. Let me know.

I want a bobblehead can send you the paypal money in advance to reserve my spot! What game will these be given out on?

I'd rather wait to see if I can get my hands on an extra dolls before taking your money, but i'll put you down first on the list. This year I know I'll have 1 extra, but could end of with as many as 5!!!! All depends on if my buddies actually show up to the game this time.

I say, if you want a booble head, come to Tulsa next weekend for homecoming.

No Tulsa...No bobblehead.

Bobbleheads not til Senior night on the 16th right? Can't make it on a weeknight, but Voice you can rest easy I will be there for homecoming on Sat and maybe Thursday too

i think this bobble head is one of the best as well...I still have the caleb green and Robert jarvis ones in my dorm room...I did have Luke and Eli but they broke....Kevin's is funny..he has the picture of it on his facebook profile pic lol