NDSU at ORU...

theeagleman5

Anyway, loved it. and yes, Jaci and Kevi are amazing and we're gonna have them, Georgia, & Jordan for a long time to come. Jerry has a great young team.

Speaking of Georgia - I never saw it reported what happened to her, but she hasn't played the last month. I asked Janae and she said that Georgia has a fracture in her shin bone and was going to be having surgery to put a rod in it. She is out for this year. Keep her in your prayers.

I like the 5 girls that we ended the game with - Kevi, Jaci, Janae, Jordan & Savannah - 3 freshman, 1 senior & 1 sophmore. Some others on the bench may have potential, but they are inconsistent.

Speaking of Georgia - I never saw it reported what happened to her, but she hasn't played the last month. I asked Janae and she said that Georgia has a fracture in her shin bone and was going to be having surgery to put a rod in it. She is out for this year. Keep her in your prayers.

I like the 5 girls that we ended the game with - Kevi, Jaci, Janae, Jordan & Savannah - 3 freshman, 1 senior & 1 sophmore. Some others on the bench may have potential, but they are inconsistent.

Good call, MrsSmith. The future is bright for ORU women's basketball. From what I've heard we've either already recruited or are in on some other very talented players. It's a very exciting time for us fans!