Oakland

EagleFanatic

Sorry, there is really no point to this post. However I noticed there was 666 topics. So now there is 667. Well now that i started a new post, Oakland predictions? 67-62 ORU.

The team is warming up now. Everyone is focused and ready to play. Ken didn't make the trip, it was more important he rehab so he can be re-evaluated on Monday.

On Rod Parsley's program they were talking about Detroit yesterday (Oakland is in a suburb). Detroit has the highest highschool drop out rate that flucuates between 70-80%. The average income is $7000 per person. He was trying to impress the need to help the people in our own country who are going to bed hungry.

I've posted about this before, a couple of years ago, but thought this might be a good time to mention it again. It's a little utility I use that's called ieSpell, that lets you spell check anything that's posted into Internet Explorer:

http://www.iespell.com/

It works great, is easy to use - just right-click on the text you want to spell-check, select "Check Spelling", and that's it.

It won't tell you if you have correctly spelled words in the wrong place, but it will tell you that oppinion has only one "p", posession has two "s"'s, and that "fucus" isn't the behavior we're wanting from our players!