Missouri State at ORU on Dec. 19 at noon

Mike Minyard

TheEagleman wishes he could be there....Kevi might drop 30+ again... :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Okay, I went to the game - came home with a big headache. Tough to watch. ORU played hard for the first thirty minutes, but it came down to MSU making shots and we didn't. Officiating was terribly frustrating. ORU lost intensity in the last few minutes of the second half after watching MSU hit shot after shot and pull away.

Definitely not our best effort. Anybody got any Advil??

I was suprised how many easy shots ORU missed around the basket. One by one, they made great moves to the basket and missed. Meanwhile, MSU hit everything. It seemed like they quit. For only a few brief moments did the press work to create turnovers. After they cross the line there are huge holes in the paint. And we cant buy a rebound.

Sounds like Kevi and ORU didn't play their best game today....gotta improve if we want to compete vs. OSU on Tuesday night!... :worried:

First bad loss for a very young team. It will be interesting to see how they respond to the adversity. I'm sure Jerry will coach them well through this process.