#6 on ESPN top ten!!

EagleFanatic

Awesome stuff (and quick work)! Already added to the basketball playlist on ORUSports Youtube

Adding FCS has been such a good deal. How many appearances does this make for us in the Top Ten on Sports Center now? Can you you say say recruiting? ;);)

ha wow. thank god for channelsurfing.net but the amazing thing was the feed was so grainy that for the past few hours i thought Domo shot it and it bounced in. I didn't realized he passed it into Ford for the last second shot. Props to Ford. As much as I think next year's team is going to special (as long as we can stay healthy) I sure wish Ford was around for one more year. Hopefully DBH can step into that roll.

How about Craion getting the board and beating his man down the floor for the game winner?!! Another seriously under-manned ORU squad pulling out all the stops, The Mabee Center making a comeback, Voice calming the crowd to avoid a technical following Craion's shot ("Do NOT throw anything onto the court!! The game is not over!..."), The KC boys connecting to beat Mizzou?? You couldn't script this game any better....

Only unfortunate part of that clip is that Ford got the props and the post-shot camera time, but he was actually at the top of the key setting a pick while Craion made the shot.

Still, it's very sweet making ESPN Top Ten again.

Nice find, Fanatic!!! ;)

From where I was sitting it looked absolutely impossible for that ball to go through the hoop. Angle was wrong, shot was too vertical. Couldn't go in. To the statement, "EXPECT A MIRACLE", I respond, "I BELIEVE!!!"

And Craion's shot seemed to bounce around the rim for about 10 minutes before it went in. I felt like I was watching it in slow motion.

The great thing about that clip is that the crowd looks and sounds great. It was an awesome atmosphere.

I've seen Craion shoot that lay-up twice this morning on ESPN, and much like every time I see Nate Binum's shot 10 years later, I keep waiting for it to bounce out! :whew:

In addition to the enhanced broadcast capabilities, we probably need to give an assist to former Tulsan John Anderson of ESPN for ORU making the top play list again. While the play was significant for our program and specifically this team (fighting through adversity), the average SportsCenter watcher was probably thinking "that was #6???". I can't help but thinking that Anderson's presence in Bristol has vastly improved the status of ORU on the "worldwide leader in sports". I also liked it that they called us "ORU" throughout the clip.

And not only did the shot miraculously fall through the cylinder, but DoMo came very close to losing the dribble at halfcourt - and did a great job of keeping his momentum and the ball in synch!

Last segment of Sports Center at 11:30 the Mizzou free throw miss to Craions layup was #6 on ESPN top ten.

Thanks for the heads up on SC Fanatic! I'm glad so many people got to see this after OT posted it.

Great pass by Morrison....can you imagine if Craion had missed that shot?........Expect a miracle....he didn't!..... ;)

Mike Brown now has the SportsCenter clip from YouTube linked to his ORU blog.

"We're goin' viral, baby!" :rock:

Watch The Video of "Mabee Magic" (Mike Brown's ORU Blog)

You talked about it on another thread, OT, but I finally saw DoMo misdribble the ball bringing it up the floor. Wow! Seriously glad he was able to correct the problem and carry on! Great video.