ORU TROMPS SOUTHERN UTAH

orumom

It was 111 to 62---ORU at the one minute mark. I failed to check the final score.....but it was AWESOME! Kevi Luper could well be the best woman player EVER at ORU. She is currently #1 in the nation in scoring. The team plays like a team and are really fun to watch. This could be their year.

If you haven't seen them play yet, season tickets are under $40. You will definitely get your money'$ worth.

Big win for the ORU ladies....another big game for Eagleman favorite, Kevi Luper.... :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Big win for the ORU ladies....another big game for Eagleman favorite, Kevin Luper.... :inlove::inlove::inlove:

EVERYONE needs to see this team play, and especially see Kevi Luper. There is SOOOOOO much more to her play than a box score could possibly show, Eagleman. She makes EVERY PLAYER ON THE COURT look better and play better. She has a will to get the ball that I don't remember seeing in any other player ever, men or women. I was telling a buddy I was talking to at the game, it's like she's peaking right now - how can she get better? Of course, her weaknesses may show against better competition, but in the games I've been to - four or five so far this year - her game just seems so complete you couldn't ask for much more. My buddy thinks she needs to work on drawing the foul, like Caleb did. Not much of a weakness.

I know every player can improve; I'd just say that Kevi is starting at a VERY high level.

Probably one of the best games I have seen at Mabee since Ken and Caleb were here.

Ditto to what has been said so far. I think that there are two things that make this women's team special - Luper, of course, but not only because of her scoring but the fact that she NEVER stops. She has the energy to score, defend, trap, steal, fast break, pass and rebound. If you ever think she runs out of gas, she doesn't - she just keeps coming at you. And this brings up the second thing - the other girls are feeding off of her and increasing their energy levels and efforts to be better.

Every lady on the team can get the ball in the hole and everyone is doing their job in defending all 90 feet of the court! If you're in Tulsa, you're missing some fun basketball - if for anything else than to see how the chemistry of this team is building a team. If Kevi continues on this trek, she will definitely be the best women's basketball player at ORU - by far!

Oh, and by the way, TMH and his Mrs. were on the Kiss Cam, Eagleman, and it would have made you blush!! :$