UMKC-ORU Video Highlights

CC822

Very nice - THANKS!!!

A couple comments -

I know that it's an early season, mid-week game against an undistinguished team, but I sure hope people show up better at future games. My thoughts last night - we've returned to the late 90's sized crowds. Disappointing, almost depressing.

- NEVER let Kevin Ford bring the ball up the court!!

- Saw myself in the background a couple times - not good!!

- I don't think the were visible in any of the video, but the suites that were VERY nice. I had a chance to check one of them out up close and personal, and I have to say, they are impressive. TV's, granite counters, food, drink, and really nice seats overlooking mid-court. Those that had the opportunity to use them last night seemed to really enjoy the amenities.

what's the deal with the lack of support? The number of people in the seats reminded me more of the early 90's before Self showed up...ridiculous. ;(

what's the deal with the lack of support? The number of people in the seats reminded me more of the early 90's before Self showed up...ridiculous. ;(

I wonder if the Thursday-Saturday schedule of Summit League conference play leaves some of our fans - especially families with kids - choosing one or the other game during that 48-hour span, but not both. Not easy to get everyone on board for 2 games in 3 nights, particularly during the holiday season.

Plus, some of our season ticket-holders, and/or potential "walk-up" crowd, may have been at either the Reynolds Center or Lloyd Noble Arena on Wednesday night, and simply passed on us last night. Hopefully, they'll come back out Saturday night.

I think your scenario certainly played a role in the low attendance last night. Hopefully fans (and students) will turn out on Saturday to see both squads play.