Three Players Record Double-Doubles as ORU Beats Sam Houston

CC822

Another hundred point victory for the ladies. How about Jaci Bigham and Georgia Jones with double digit assists!! Impressive. Kevi gets her usual high-score 29, but four others were also in double figures, including Alex Adekunle, who scored 11 points in eleven minutes of play!! Looking forward to watching Alex's game mature - she's going to be great!!

The thirty two TO's is a little troubling, but you have to keep in mind that the style of offense they run is going to lead to more turnovers by them, but their full court pressure defense will create more TO's on their opponent. Also, so far they seem to be very successful at controlling the pace of the game, and the fast pace they play leads to more possessions, and in turn, the chance for more turnovers.

I watched a portion of the game on ELive last night, and the PACE at which they move the ball is staggering. It will translate into many points, many wins, and a very entertaining brand of basketball.

I saw where Kevi played 36 minutes. Wouldn't you think that they would want to give her some rest since they play 2 days in a row?

I watched a portion of the game on ELive last night, and the PACE at which they move the ball is staggering. It will translate into many points, many wins, and a very entertaining brand of basketball.

Up tempo every possession. It's dazzling to watch.

In a pre-game interview a couple games back I heard Coach Finkbeiner say their goal is 100 ppg, or if they are unable to control the tempo, at LEAST eighty points per game. That's a LOT of offense!!

29 for Kevi.....TheEagleman thinks she's wonderful!..... :inlove::inlove::inlove: