ORU women rout Houston Baptist - TW (11-29-09)

ORUTerry

(excerpt)

By FROM STAFF REPORTS

Published: 11/29/2009 2:31 AM

Last Modified: 11/29/2009 2:37 AM

HOUSTON — Five players scored in double figures Saturday as the Oral Roberts University women rolled to a 107-67 victory over Houston Baptist at the Sharp Gym.

The Golden Eagles (3-1) were led by former Adair star Kevi Luper, who scored 28 points in 29 minutes as ORU secured its first road victory of the season......

Link to Tulsa World Sports

We commited 29 turnovers and they commited 41(!). I can somewhat understand our total - we played a lot of bench players. But Houston Baptist must have had trouble keeping up with the pace that we set.

28 for Luper....my girl had another big game.... :inlove::inlove::inlove: .....and 70 total turnovers, 41 for Houston Baptist?....geez....that's gotta be some kind of a record... :worried:

28 for Luper....my girl had another big game.... :inlove::inlove::inlove: .....and 70 total turnovers, 41 for Houston Baptist?....geez....that's gotta be some kind of a record... :worried:

Kevi scored her final six points in under thirty seconds. She scored a layup to get to 24, stole the inbound pass and scored for 26, then ORU steals the ball and the ball again ends up in Luper's hands, which she took in for a left handed layup for 28.