Billy Joe, at Victory, across the street

Cletus

Last night, I was pleasantly surprised as I flipped through the Pittsburgh PA cable channels last night to see (in progress) a program called I think 360 degree? with Billy Joe of Victory speaking. Hadn't heard him in years so I sat to watch. While watching the program, at the bottom of the screen came a moving text bacically saying that BJ had lymphoma and was in hospital. Does anyone know anymore about that? Sounded serious as the text did use the word "serious." I always liked him. We would go to the Mabee Center on Sunday for worship way back when. He came to a couple of our classes and spoke to us. Always seemes accesible and personable. I know the church is right across the street from ORU. I remember turning on the television to ABC news a few years ago and seeing him get punched in the face by someone in the congregation (not from the church). Then he went on to preach ah sermon on forgiveness. Just wondering.