Mike Minyard....Dead or Alive?

theeagleman5

What ever happened to this lover of ORU roundball?....did he get a girlfriend or something?.... :o

How can anyone stand not chatting with us for 6 months?....was he THAT devastated by the first round loss to SDSU?.... :|

How can anyone stand not chatting with us for 6 months?....was he THAT devastated by the first round loss to SDSU?.... :|

If you saw WHO he's chatting with I think you'd undestand . . . ;)

Ah....TheEagleman knew there had to be a woman involved....I guess he is impressing her with promises of front row seats to ORU basketball and who knows what else..... :rock:

If you saw WHO he's chatting with I think you'd undestand . . . ;)

My Man :clap:

Hopefully he isn't too distracted to make sure we have a Fox College Sports deal this season.

Yes...the FSC deal is key....gotta renew that deal.....wonder if the lady Mikey is involved with is ESPN's Erin Andrews?..... :inlove:

Better looking than Erin Andrews?.....wow!....... :rock:

• 2 weeks later...

Until certified proof is received....TheEagleman has to believe that Mike Minyard is dead...... :P

Unless Mike is dating Heather Locklear....there is no better looking woman than Erin Andrews..... :inlove:

Unless Mike is dating Heather Locklear....there is no better looking woman than Erin Andrews..... :inlove:

Haha, is Heather Locklear really your pick? WOW :lol:

Heather Locklear is an Eagleman favorite....which might explain why MrsEagleman looks like her twin sister.....I know...TheEagleman really outkicked his coverage when it comes to women.... 8)