We need a big finish...

Texasgrip

After last year's stellar record, and the high expectations we had from April to November, we actually have to win out to hit 20 wins in this regular season. Not that 20 is a magic number*, but it sure looks good in print and feels good to say...

*seems like it carries a little weight at least (?)

Obviously, as has been noted a billion times on this forum, it's all for naught if we don't win the tourney...

I'm for an 8-0 finish!!!

If we play all the games in the Mid-Con tourney then we dont have to win out. But, Im totally for the idea. IUPUI and Oakland will be tough. We need to bring it to those games.

I'm for an 8-0 finish!!!

Now I'm for a 7-0 finish...what a freakin' landside tonight!!!!

Definitely a winnable game on Saturday vs. Chi St. I read an article about how much the Montana coach said he hates the bracket buster. He said that he wishes his team didn't play in it. So apparently they want to host ORU as much as ORU wants to go up to Montana.

Definitely a winnable game on Saturday vs. Chi St. I read an article about how much the Montana coach said he hates the bracket buster. He said that he wishes his team didn't play in it. So apparently they want to host ORU as much as ORU wants to go up to Montana.

According to the Niagra fan board (at voy.com of all places), they have already given up on this season because they are down to 7 healthy players. So while the Niagra coach and our coach are looking forward to it, their fans aren't. None of them have come over and posted on our board, and I'm the only one that has posted on theirs.

Apparently there are teams out there that have a LOT more to complain about than we do. Ain't that always the way? :wink:

Now I'm for a 7-0 finish...what a freakin' landside tonight!!!!

Now I'm for a 6-0 finish!