Fill Out Your Brackets!!

Bogus Smith

Join in on the Bracket Challenge

Less than two days are left! Head over to http://www.baseballamerica.com/bracket-challenge/ to enter your bracket in the 2009 Baseball America College Baseball Bracket Challenge, brought to you by DeMarini. Test your knowledge of college baseball against Baseball America staff, celebrity guest participants and other fans like yourself.

The winner will be awarded a prize package from Baseball America (Retail value $30.00) and a DeMarini bat (Retail value $300.00).  Eight additional winners will be drawn from all eligible entries and will receive a prize package from Baseball America (Retail value $30.00 each).

All entries must be received by 11:45 a.m. ET on Friday, May 29, 2009 to be considered eligible. The Regional round kicks off at noon ET on Friday, so don't miss out on your chance to join in the fun!

I have put my picks in...  ORU goes to the CWS - through ASU and Clemson!!  We won't know for a few days or a couple of weeks if I'm right, but I think ORU has a chance to surprise this year.