ORU vs. So. Dakota State

theeagleman5

Congrats to Coach Walton and the lads....that win in the 9th yesterday afternoon vs SUU will go down in the ORU annuls of exciting wins....TheEagleman wants Sunny and OU now....bring it on, baby!..... :-D

There will be a watch party in the Homerun room at JL Johnson Stadium - starting at 11:00 am.

Homerun = Grand Slam (the second floor of the new baseball facility).  8-)

...still nothing on Live Stats for us out of towners....

???

I followed the entire game on Live Stats on my iPhone in Guthrie today.

How were you trying to access Live Stats?  I get it by clicking the little "Live Stats" icon at the top of the orugoldeneagles.com home page.

Thanks to the SDSU fans for their classy congrats after their loss to ORU yesterday....TheEagleman was going to say that this makes up for what happened in Sioux Falls back in March but not really....that one is still sticking in our craws....but, looking forward to the draw on ESPN2 tomorrow and seeing where the Good Guys wind up..... :-)

Nice to see the ORU - SDSU score along the bottom of the ESPN crawl this morning.  Always good to get mentioned in a positive light on the national crawls - albeit only for a few seconds.  :-D