SDSU vs. SUU (Elimination Game)

ORUTerry

SDSU is leading SUU 7 to 3 in the bottom of the 6th.... SDSU is batting with a man on second and two outs.

The T-Birds must have been devastated after snatching defeat from the jaws of victory against ORU this afternoon....we should be teeing it up vs. the Jacks tomorrow afternoon....do they have any pitching left?... :-P

7-3 Jacks in the 7th....who goes for the Good Guys tomorrow?....Andre?...Bowen?.... :?

8-4 SDSU up in the 8th....looks like a long flight home for SUU....tough day.....our boys should be jacked up to face the Jacks tomorrow!... :-D

South Dakota State beats Southern Utah, 9 to 4. We will play the Jackrabbits tomorrow at 1:00.

Nice day for my Rabbits.  Now the work really begins.  Both of our pitchers went the distance. 

It will be tough for SDSU to take two from the Eagles, especially since SDSU is down to their #4 starter. while ORU has both Andre and Drew available and fresh.  But, as we all know, baseball is a funny game.

Frankly, I'm glad to see the Jacks in the final and the T-Birds sent home.

It will be tough for SDSU to take two from the Eagles, especially since SDSU is down to their #4 starter. while ORU has both Andre and Drew available and fresh.  But, as we all know, baseball is a funny game.

Frankly, I'm glad to see the Jacks in the final and the T-Birds sent home.

Agreed.  Me too!  :wink:  :-D