Centenary Saturday DH

TrueBlue82

Huge start for the Golden Eagles - five runs in the bottom of the first!  Any hope that the Gents had for redemption from last night will require a major effort.

Game suspended due to rain; I'm in Broken Arrow, and it's POURING here.  I would think they'd have a hard time getting the field playable again today, but I could be wrong - and it may not be raining as hard over at ORU.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Game suspended due to rain; I'm in Broken Arrow, and it's POURING here.  I would think they'd have a hard time getting the field playable again today, but I could be wrong - and it may not be raining as hard over at ORU.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

That would make sense ... I've been wondering why the live stats wouldn't update for the last 20 minutes.

It hasn't rained all that hard over here.  Just off and on showers.  We still have a lot of rain in the area though.  Tarp remains on field.  Playing waiting game.

Crowd was ok before rain.  Prolly 80 people here now.

More updates when I know something.

Hax

I was impressed on how well the players worked together get the tarp down and the back up after the rain.  I have photos of the players in bare feet and garbage bags.

It was sight to see.

Rain again?  Live stats is frozen with no outs in the bottom of the fourth - and ELive is broadcasting the Rangers and Royals.  Any updates?

game postponed due to lightning and rain around the corner.

We will pick up b4 oru 3-1 with runners at 1st and 2nd and zero outs at 1pm.

Game just called for the night.

Hax