• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Irish333

• tmh8286

• Bogus Smith

• Geoff Haxton

Top Posters In This Topic

MSU is up in the bottom of the 7th, 6-1 with men at 2B and 3B with no outs.  Sullivan is still pitching, but is over 100 pitches (reached that in the 6th).

Why hasn't Rob taken Jerry out at this point?  Seems like all indications would indicate it's time to go to the bullpen.  He's got someone warmed up - Jerry's up to 140 pitches.

Maybe he wants to get Jerry some work since he won't be pitching again until Friday.  He's only pitched 2 - 3 times this month.

How do you know how many pitches he has? Are you at the game?

Game is in Springfield due to the 8 inches of snow here yesterday.  Geoff is counting pitches and keeping the listeners informed on the pitch count.

Listening to the radio broadcast - Geoff said it.  After Geoff reported the 140th pitch, I think Jerry threw one more pitch, and then Walton went to the bullpen.

We haven't been able to listen to the game at all, we've tried to log on and listen, but the link is not working.  Is Geoff  broadcasting from a different location?  Last year we paid for E Live and we were never able to watch a game, this year we paid for E Live and can't even listen.  YUK.

I feel your pain, Irish.  I think the ELIve package needs a SERIOUS upgrade or be dropped.  I find the whole thing so ridiculously frustrating I would NEVER pay for it, except that at times it's the only way to hear the broadcast. 

Well,

I've given up.  We only put up two hits.  Very frustrating.  It's gonna be a long season.  I'm gonna take a break from following the team.  Pick things up a few games from now. Maybe read the papers, only Tulsa World doesn't give us too many write ups!  Tough to be a fan these days!

It's tough on the pitching staff when they know that they are not going to get too many runs.  10 K's today! That shows that we were pounding the strike zone.  Sully must be facing very tight strike zones of late.  He never walks this many people, A Balk?  Wild Pitch, two passed balls. Like I said, long season.  Hopefully Serrano or LaMontagne can keep us in the game.  Maybe we can walk in a few runs. LOL.

Well,

I've given up.  We only put up two hits.  Very frustrating.  It's gonna be a long season.  I'm gonna take a break from following the team.  Pick things up a few games from now. Maybe read the papers, only Tulsa World doesn't give us too many write ups!  Tough to be a fan these days!

It's tough on the pitching staff when they know that they are not going to get too many runs.  10 K's today! That shows that we were pounding the strike zone.  Sully must be facing very tight strike zones of late.  He never walks this many people, A Balk?  Wild Pitch, two passed balls. Like I said, long season.  Hopefully Serrano or LaMontagne can keep us in the game.  Maybe we can walk in a few runs. LOL.

Well, I can't say that blame you, Irish.  I'm guessing you're not in Tulsa - where are you at?  Can't get ELIve, paper doesn't help much, and the team really struggling.  For someone outside the Tulsa area, it IS a very difficult time to be a fan.

Geoff,

If you click on the audio link, you are brought to the upcoming live events page and todays games are not even listed.  It's frustrating.  Love hearing you call a game though!