Baseball game breaks out in the middle of a basketball tournament

tmh8286

First game in the Cal State Fullerton series starts tomorrow at 5:00, guys!!  Can't wait!!

First game in the Cal State Fullerton series starts tomorrow at 5:00, guys!!  Can't wait!!

I think it's at 9:00 CDT (7:00 PDT), isn't it??

Today is March 18.  I posted that schedule on March 16.  At the time that I posted it (cut and paste from orugoldeneagles.com) game times were 5:00, 5:00 and 4:00.  As of today, the times are 9:00, 9:00 and 3:00.  But are THOSE right?  It seems unlikely they are playing at 11:00 PM on the west coast, so in reality game time is actually 7:00 here, as Bogus said.  So they need to change the time again!!  That will be two game time changes, in addition to other changes I found after posting the schedule on Monday. 

I'm not sure that there's much reason to post the schedule on the message board if it's going to be so "fluid".  May as well just go to orugoldeneagles.com for info (as Bogus obviously did!).

Nine o'clock is an odd time to start a baseball game, I might add.  That means, if the game goes along well, they'll be finishing between 11:30 and 12:00, later if the game drags.

I'm glad we get to listen to it on Central time.

Nine o'clock is an odd time to start a baseball game, I might add.  That means, if the game goes along well, they'll be finishing between 11:30 and 12:00, later if the game drags.

I'm glad we get to listen to it on Central time.

Are you sure that doesn't mean 9:00 p.m. Central/7:00 p.m. Pacific?

Are you sure that doesn't mean 9:00 p.m. Central/7:00 p.m. Pacific?

Anybody think OT would have been so kind to someone other than TMH under these circumstances?  :evil:

I'm SO confused :oops: :oops: :oops: . . .

(I think OT is beginning to feel sorry for me for my frequent posting blunders :roll:!)

BUT . . .

My original statement WAS correct - game time change since I originally posted it on Monday.

(. . . grasping . . . at . . . straws . . . trying . . . to . . . save . . . face . . .

Right about now I'm really regretting starting this thread :-P.)

Pacific Time is 2 hours BEHIND us, so if we get the game at 9:00 CDT, then the game will start at 7:00 PDT.  Think of the West Coast as being slower than us and it takes them 2 hours to catch up to those of us in the Central time zone.  :-D

Thank . . . you . . . Bogus :oops: :oops: . . .

(A wiser moderator would have removed this thread and pretended it never existed!)

Thank . . . you . . . Bogus :oops: :oops: . . .

(A wiser moderator would have removed this thread and pretended it never existed!)

Maybe its not too late.  This is the baseball board after all and not enough people read it.

Added an announcement to the top of the forum. I'll do the same for all other games to reflect any changes in the official schedule.

Getting back to the ORIGINAL INTENT of this thread, I'm REALLY EXCITED for the Golden Eagles to be taking the field again today,

WHATEVER TIME THAT MIGHT BE!!