• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Texasgrip

• OKC Eagle

• playball15

• Old Titan

uh oh, don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

Geez Tyson nice pick with Wake.... am i gonna see you friday?!?

Hey, TexasGrip - how come we suddenly have new 1st and 2nd place entrants after the first weekend?

How 'bout you "lock" this bracket (see ESPN instructions) before we get any other "new" entrants with near-perfect picks?  :roll:

Yeah, great.

Hopefully some more losers will join in now that we're half way through the sweet 16...

Yeah, great.

Hopefully some more losers will join in now that we're half way through the sweet 16...

Yeah thanks. I love being called a loser.  :|

haha i just added bracket i filled out a few days before the tourney... tyson is cheating though. Thats just what he does.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrat to J Lamb and OKC Eagle, who appear to have tied for first.  Interesting that no one who picked UNC to win finished lower than anyone who picked anyone else.  Perhaps the ESPN scoring system is a bit skewed toward the final game?

Isn't that the most important game?  It really is hardest to pick the champion. 

Isn't that the most important game?  It really is hardest to pick the champion. 

I would argue that it's exactly the opposite. UNC was the statistical favorite to win the tournament. Of course it's always left up to chance, but if you were trying to rationalize your choice, UNC should have been at the top of everyone's list.

True but there were 63 other choices to be there too so it should be the hardest to pick...(obviously not all 63 teams have a real shot of getting there)

In other rounds there are less possible teams in each slot...