5 OTs and counting (Overtimes not Old Titans) - Syracuse v. UConn

OKC Eagle

Cuse should send the guys who fouled out back to the hotel to go to bed.

:lol:

West Virginia should press and push the ball all game Friday night.  Cuse may have to sub like a hockey game.

It was 71 all at the end of regulation and Cuse had a shot just waived off that would have won it.  Cuse scored another 54 points in the overtimes.

oh yes...I told my wife at around 10:30pm "I'm going to bed as soon as this game is over"

2 freakin' hours later  :x

so tired today

oh yes...I told my wife at around 10:30pm "I'm going to bed as soon as this game is over"

2 freakin' hours later  :x

so tired today

Yeah, I flipped it on at 10:30 just in time to see the Orange try that Greg Kampe "flop-along-the-baseline" inbounds play for their final shot in regulation.

AND GUESS WHAT:  THE SYRACUSE GUY GOT RUN OVER, AND THERE WAS NO CALL - THAT'S THE WAY THE BIG BOYS PLAY, ALL YOU STINKIN' @@&% MID-CON REFS!!

For anyone that has TV available, the UConn/Syracuse game is being replayed on ESPN Classics right now - in the final seconds of the first OT.  They said it would be replayed again at 3:00 PM this afternoon, I assume Eastern time, so 2:00 here.

Saw the baseline flop at the end of regulation that you guys were talking about.  Makes you furious to see it handled correctly last night and think about how it was handled against ORU two years ago :x . . .

Someone should make a tape of the flop in last night's game and send it to the head of offcials for the Summit League....

West Virginia should press and push the ball all game Friday night.  Cuse may have to sub like a hockey game.

They are coached by Bob Huggins... what do you think they will do... WVU has the most athletic team in the Big East... Small guys who can jam, big guys who can shoot

sorry im a WVU fan, born in Mo-town so i take offense to it... just ask the guys on YB how is was a year and a couple months ago how that night of December 2nd 2007 went.... not too many good stories about that night... :|

Mountaineers missed a golden opportunity, although Syracuse never played with ANY signs of fatigue - even when the game went into OT.