Re: Women's final

MrsSmith

I'll update you for those that care.

Oakland led SDSU 39-29 at the half, but now it is 43-40 at the 16 minute mark. 

well, I just realized that some of you are talking about the women's game on the MEN's board.  Fine.

I'm watching and Oakland cannot get a call in that gym.  I am a bit biased toward Oakland since we hosted them for 4 years in Tulsa.

SDSU (along with the refs) is taking control.  THey are shooting lights out.

71-58 now. 

Every player for SDSU can shoot! I agree that some of those blocking calls were suspect.

Beyond my expertise, MrsSmith. 

How are you guys tracking the game?  I was shocked to check SummitTV and find that it's not available on there - at least at this point.  Actually, I checked before halftime and it wasn't on then either. 

Beyond my expertise, MrsSmith. 

How are you guys tracking the game?  I was shocked to check SummitTV and find that it's not available on there - at least at this point.  Actually, I checked before halftime and it wasn't on then either. 

Really? Are you serious?

South Dakota won, 79-69.

Please, it's South Dakota State.  South Dakota won't be in the Summit League for another three years (probably).

ESPNU carried the game. The game would have only been available online at ESPN360.com.

I admit, I didn't read the fine print, but when I signed up for the complete tournament package, I assumed the finals, both men's and women's, would have been available on there, TV broadcast or not.  How is it a complete tournament package when it doesn't include the finals?

I admit, I didn't read the fine print, but when I signed up for the complete tournament package, I assumed the finals, both men's and women's, would have been available on there, TV broadcast or not.  How is it a complete tournament package when it doesn't include the finals?

Because, they want you to pay for it again through your cable bill,  THM!!  :roll:

Please, it's South Dakota State.  South Dakota won't be in the Summit League for another three years (probably).

South Dakota. South Dakota State. Whatever.

I never liked Bugs Bunny. I was more of a Daffy Duck guy.

South Dakota. South Dakota State. Whatever.

I never liked Bugs Bunny. I was more of a Daffy Duck guy.

And I always did think that all of you down there at Brigham Young U. led too sheltered of a life!