ORU with three games this week

tmh8286

Tonight: ORU at UMKC; televised Cox Channel 78

Thursday: ORU vs. Southern Utah; home

Saturday: ORU vs. Chicago State; home

It will be a busy week for the Golden Eagles. Hopefully they can solve some of their road woes and come away with a win tonight. If they do, we SHOULD end up with a three win week. In any event, it's a basketball lover's dream - THREE GAMES in one week!

I'll be at Memphis-Tulsa. Getting to watch the #3 team in the country should be cool. I was hoping Duke and UConn would lose so Memphis could be #1.

Yikes. I'll say Memphis, 79-46

Really?

How about 87-40.

This will be UGLY and NEVER close.

It will be 12-0 in 2 minutes with Tulsa already picking up 4 turnovers.

The worse team in C-USA got their first C-USA win against Tulsa this weekend. It was by double digits.

I'll be @ the Tulsa vs #3 Memphis game! I think Tulsa should have a strong showing. While the final score may not be close, I think TU should ome out pretty loose since they have nothing to lose. C ya Wednesday WD and Voice!

In any event, it's a basketball lover's dream - THREE GAMES in one week!

I don't think 3 games in the same week is a team's or coach's dream, therefore it isn't this fan's dream either.

The scheduling this year doesn't give our team time to rest and regroup before they are hit with another game. One day they watch tape and practice the next day they shoot around and play, then get home at 2AM. By the time they get to the 3rd game they are exhausted! This is almost as bad as the OU, Minn., Chicago State, Southern Utah, & back for a home game treck in 10 days. (and we wonder where we don't have the win loss record we anticipated) I wouldn't want to keep up that pace of travel, even if I wasn't actually playing a basketball game at each of those destinations and trying to pass classes.

For me, 2 games in a week is a basketball lover's dream, because I want my team at their peak performance! :)