#4 IUPUI Bounced By #5 Southern Utah

Old Titan

Curious to see how Ron Hunter blames this one on ORU.  :wink:

I saw that at halftime IUPUI was up by only one point.  Glad to see the T-birds come through!!

Is this SUU's first Mid-Con/Summit Tournament win since they made their run back in the early part of this decade?

Davidson is bounced from their conference tournament by College of Charleston. I wonder if they will get at an-large bid.... only if the selection committee wants to see Stephan Curry in the NCAA Tournament again.

Southern Utah out-rebounded IUPUI 34 to 18.... must have been playing zone.

Davidson is bounced from their conference tournament by College of Charleston. I wonder if they will get at an-large bid.... only if the selection committee wants to see Stephan Curry in the NCAA Tournament again.

Just heard them say on ESPN that Davidson is probably done.  For all you Jarvis detractors, in the championship game Curry hit five of eighteen.

Just heard them say on ESPN that Davidson is probably done.  For all you Jarvis detractors, in the championship game Curry hit five of eighteen.

Good reality check TMH - thanks!

Curry hasn't gotten the attention he has, or his team had the success it has, with Curry shooting 27%.  In fact, that's pretty lousy shooting.

I'm not looking to join the "Jarvis detractors" but if he had hit five of eighteen, we'd be playing tonight.

I'm not looking to join the "Jarvis detractors" but if he had hit five of eighteen, we'd be playing tonight.

Gosh, TheEagleman wishes we were playing tonight....not the same watching NDSU-SUU scores on ESPN.com..... :-P