24 hours from now...

Mike Minyard

TheEagleman is unfortunately unable to watch due to prior committments in Atlantic City, NJ...but will be receiving texts from EaglemanJr.....this is definitely the biggest game in years.....probably since Valpo was in the league....gonna love kicking some Bison carcass all over Mabee..... :wink:

I woke up this morning, and its the first thing on my mind.... Meatloaf will be watching at Champps sports bar in good ole Victor, NY.... im supposed to be selling clothes to lads and ladies all day... but you all know what is on my mind... ORU vs NDSU

5 non-ORU fans with me watching the game tonight.... it was my dream in Maniacs last year to see the Mabee Center rockin other than a bracketbuster game..... Hopefully i will see my dream become a reality... and ill probably be back next spring to keep it going..... We're gonna beat you, Go Eagles GO!!!!!!

boy am i excited

check for Kevin Ford to do a special dedication to Meatloaf after a dunk.... he dunked on four of us at the AC last year and did something special.... i think he's gonna re-act it tonight!!

I'm not ready for the regular season to be over yet!  Love the coaches, players.....and most of all the great fans who were here before they came and will be here when they move on.  It takes all three components to be successful and we have GREAT FANS!  It excites me to see people driving in and getting non fans to watch with them. 

Blue & I are out the door for a night of Eagles basketball ----& still remembering the Titans.

GO EAGLES!!!