Tune into SportsCenter! Top 10 Plays!

Mike Minyard

describe it to us non viewers!

Jarvis floated the ball from way back (the commentators said half-court). Ford caught it and jammed it in one motion. The ball was perfectly placed.

Is sportcenter coming on at 11pm tonight? Can someone tape it just in case Ford makes it on again?

My only fear is that since this is not on FCS,  ESPN is not getting the feed.  Hope I'm wrong. :-D

Im thinking the same thing. It would be great if he made it. I just don't see espn paying someone to sit and watch KGEB or ELIVE in hopes to catch a big play.

Well we know they're not watching Elive since it's not TV quality. 

also.

Not only is it a Saturday it's Bracket Buster Saturday.

top ten up in 30 sec

After watching OT's Dunkfest video, I think Keven Ford had AT LEAST two dunks that were better than any in the top ten.  The ally-oop-pass-from-Robert-a-step-inside-half-court dunk was one of the most spectacular I've EVER seen. 

I'd think the only reason he didn't get in the top ten is because they didn't have the video - or maybe he was or will be in a later one.

After watching OT's Dunkfest video, I think Keven Ford had AT LEAST two dunks that were better than any in the top ten.  The ally-oop-pass-from-Robert-a-step-inside-half-court dunk was one of the most spectacular I've EVER seen. 

I'd think the only reason he didn't get in the top ten is because they didn't have the video - or maybe he was or will be in a later one.

You and me both!