• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ron

• vcboy2000

• jmg1984

• Dr. Cornelius

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just tossed out by Elive. I'm back in but with a frozen picture. I think there is a media time out right at the moment. I'll give you the time asap.

The commentators are very positive on ORU. "8 of 11 from 3 land for Oral Roberts. That's tough to do in an empty gym!" - A quote from the commentators.

I'm not getting any audio right now. Brumigan has 12 for UMKC on Senior's night and Jarvis has our high total (whatever that is).

Commentators talked at one point about ORU walking into KC and grabbing the best player in DoMo. They talked about Scott Sutton learning his recruiting from the best, Eddie and Self, in that order.

TheEagleman expected a blowout....let's keep it rolling in the 2nd half...sounds like Jarvis could be on his way to 30..... :-D....IPFW leading WIU by 7 at half and NDSU up 3 over Wis-MW at half...Oakland beat IUPUI....an exciting night in the Summit..... 8-)

Sounds like they're really rollin. It's about time to have fletch come in and scorch some 3 bombs!