A Big Thank You

92EagleFan Matt B

I just wanted to post a thank you to all of those who have posted messages over the past several years. For the past 13 years, I have lived in Colorado and have not been able to watch any ORU games. The only way that I could get my "fix" has been the messages and discussions on this and previous message boards. I'm sure that there are others like me who have never posted messages, but faithfully read discussions on how the team has been playing. So, I want to thank you for all of us and please keep up the good work.

P.S. Since recently moving to KC, I will be attending my first ORU basketball game at UMKC on the 30th since I graduated in 1992.

Glad you've enjoyed the rantings and ramblings of a bunch of other fans like you. Now that you've posted your first post, you can join in!

Have fun at the UMKC game. UMKC has "owned" us the last couple of years, but I'm hoping that they'll be signing over the title starting next Monday night!